This is a very young project. It’s used and validated mainly by the Python Ethereum client (Trinity) Lahja is alpha state software. Expect bugs.
Lahja is a generic multi process event bus implementation written in Python 3.6+ that enables lightweight inter-process communication, based on non-blocking asyncio.
Lahja is tailored around one primary use case: Enabling event-based communication between different processes in moder Python applications using non-blocking asyncio.
- Non-blocking APIs based on
- Broadcast events within a single process or across multiple processes.
- Multiple APIs to consume events that adapt to different use cases and styles
- lightweight and simple (e.g. no IPC pipe management etc)
- Easy event routing (e.g. route specific events to specific processes or process groups)